Use these DIY Coconut Oil Makeup Remover Pads to remove your makeup without adding any extra fillers or chemicals to your skin care routine.
By now we assume you have searched the EWG’s Skin Deep Guide to Cosmetics. And if you have, then you also likely care about the product(s) you use to remove those cosmetics.
We have just what you’ve been searching for!
Our DIY Coconut Oil Makeup Remover Pads are as pure as they come and as simple to make as they would be to buy. Not sure about that? Check out this video to prove just how easy it is! Click HERE to save the video for later.
We don’t just love this recipe because it’s non-toxic and easy-to-make, but also because it smells fantastic in a calming way. That’s what lavender does. In addition to the calm lavender provides, it also holds many other impressive benefits.
You can’t go wrong with this recipe!
DIY Coconut Oil Makeup Remover Pads
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Liquid Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp baby body wash/soap (we used California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo & Bodywash)
- ¼ tsp Lavender essential oil
- 12oz Mason Jar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
- Add a stack of cotton pads to Mason Jar.
- Pour coconut oil makeup remover mix over cotton pads until completely saturated.
- Cover, and store until you're ready to use.
What are your favorite body care products to make? If you like this one, you’ll also likely love our DIY Vanilla Cinnamon Body Scrub Made with Coconut Oil & Coconut Sugar.