This is the perfect Iced MCT Oil Coffee to start your day or power you through an afternoon.
There are many things that make this Iced MCT Oil Coffee unique and delicious.
The first is that we used the Nutiva Organic MCT Oil. This is the world’s first Organic MCT Oil.
But we didn’t just stop at the Organic MCT Oil. We also used organic coffee and full-fat coconut milk to make a coffee drink so refreshing and perfect.
Yes, there are only 3 ingredients in this Iced MCT Oil Coffee.
And beyond the ingredients, all you need is a portable frother (or another immersion blender) and a mini ice cube tray.
With a few simple ingredients and steps, your perfect (organic) Iced MCT Oil Coffee will be right up!
Iced MCT Oil Coffee
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1.5 cups coffee + ⅓ cup coffee
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- Mix together ⅓ cup coffee and ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk.
- Pour mixture into a mini ice cube tray, and freeze.
- Once frozen, place 1.5 cups coffee and 1 tablespoon Nutiva Organic MCT Oil in a 12-ounce mason jar.
- Blend with a small, handheld immersion blender.
- Drop mini ice cubes in, and enjoy!
Click HERE to save this quick video tutorial for later.
Do you enjoy coffee recipes? We have several! Check out our MCT Coffee, Mayan Spiced Chocolate Power Coffee, Organic Buttery Coconut Oil Coffee, and simple-boosted coffee.