Finding a satisfying breakfast recipe that’s healthy and easy to create can be a challenge, but when you find one as easy and delicious as this Lavender Chia Pudding with Blueberries and Figs, you will be set!
Chia seeds are full of Omega-3s, rare antioxidants, and fiber, plus they’re naturally gluten-free!
Lavender Chia Pudding with Blueberries and Figs
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 tsp dried lavender
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen and thawed blueberries
- 3 tbsp Nutiva® Organic Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp honey (approx.)
- 2 fresh figs, quartered
- In saucepan, combine coconut milk with lavender; bring to boil. Cover and remove from heat; let steep for 10 minutes. Strain, reserving coconut milk and discarding lavender.
- In blender, purée steeped coconut milk and 1 cup of the blueberries. Transfer to bowl; stir in chia seeds and honey. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, stir mixture well and spoon into bowls. Garnish with remaining blueberries, and figs; drizzle with additional honey if desired.