The ingredients are so pure; there is no reason to deny these amazing bites!
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs
- Line a small pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place pecans and walnuts in a saucepan, and toast on low for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in the coconut sugar and cook over low, constantly stirring, until sugar melts (be careful not to burn).
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring constantly, until all completely mixed together.
- Transfer mixture to parchment-lined pan. (Optional: sprinkle with a little more cinnamon and/or coconut sugar, if desired.)
- Place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, break apart pieces and enjoy.
Want more baking tips and tricks plus 8 dessert recipes to go along with them? Click HERE to download our free eBook!