We dare you to stop after eating just one of these Peppermint Keto Cups.
Whether you do or don’t follow a ketogenic diet, you can be sure that these will satisfy any dessert-like craving.
But if you do follow a ketogenic diet and still find yourself craving a sweet treat from time-to-time, these Peppermint Keto Cups are the answer.
We recently put together a post called, “A Complete Vegetarian Guide to the Ketogenic Diet.” The Peppermint Keto Cups fit perfectly with everything described in this guide:
- low carb
- high fat
- vegetarian (these are actually 100% Vegan)
The Peppermint Keto Cups are a no-bake, ultra-simple recipe that you can put together in just a few minutes. They use only a few key ingredients (and a few miscellaneous).
These ingredients include (+ click HERE to save them for later):
- Organic Coconut Manna (Grab the Complete Guide to Coconut Manna)
- Organic MCT Oil (Nutiva has The World’s First Certified Organic MCT Oil)
- peppermint extract
Ready to dig into these incredible, sugar-free, keto snack and dessert Peppermint Keto Cups?
Peppermint Keto Cups
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners, and set the tin aside.
- Measure then melt manna via any method preferred.
- Place manna, MCT Oil, peppermint extract, monk fruit, and salt in a small bowl and stir by hand until all pieces are completely blended together.
- Little-by-little, add in the green food coloring until shade of green desired appears.
- Pour mixture evenly into the 6 cupcake liners.
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove, and enjoy.
We made dark green bites and used the whole packet of coloring. If you want lighter green, use about ½ the packet.
Looking for another similar recipe? Try our Paleo Coconut Butter Bites.