Who is ready for this Quick Kale Saute with Potatoes and Butternut Squash recipe?
A quick and easy side or vegetarian main dish featuring nutrient-rich and colorful veggies.
Quick Kale Saute with Potatoes and Butternut Squash
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 Red Potatoes (diced)
- 1½ cups Butternut squash (diced)
- 2 cups Kale (roughly chopped)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (diced)
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- 3 tsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes (can be substituted with Parmesan cheese)
- Melt coconut oil in a saute pan on medium.
- Add potatoes and butternut squash. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly browned.
- Add mushrooms. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add kale, cook for 1 minute, stirring until leaves are bright green and wilted.
- Remove from heat, stir in salt and nutritional yeast to taste. Can substitute parmesan cheese for nutritional yeast.
- Serve immediately.
Have you ever made a meal like this? Let us know in the comments below when you give it a try.