Are you ready for an amazing Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecans recipe, just in time for the holiday season?
You can make this festive dish with yams or sweet potatoes or a combination of both. Generally speaking, yams are sweeter than sweet potatoes. Serve it for the Thanksgiving holidays or anytime you want to warm up the house with the sweet aromas of cinnamon and nutmeg. Nutiva coconut oil, coconut sugar, and hempseed make this dish even more delicious!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecans
Click HERE to save this recipe for later!
- 8 cups Sweet Potato (peeled & cut into 1" cubes)
- ½ cup Pecan Halves
- 4 tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1¼ tsp Nutmeg (ground, preferably freshly grated)
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ⅓ cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a 9x13x2 inch baking dish and toss until the yams are evenly coated.
- Bake, stirring occasionally for 50 to 60 minutes, until the yams are tender.
- Taste, and adjust the seasonings if desired. Let it cool slightly and serve garnished with hemp seeds.