This is one of the best tasting Hempshake concoctions I have ever had and it is such a simple recipe. I challenge you to come up with a better one and submit it!
- 1 Young Thai Coconut
- 1 Banana
- 6 oz Pineapple (fresh)
- Nutiva Organic Hempshake - Vanilla
- Open and drain coconut, scrape meat from inside, remove any remaining shell fiber from meat with a paring knife.
- Slice coconut meat into small strips.
- Put coconut meat into blender with the coconut water, banana, and 3 tbsp of Nutiva Vanilla Hempshake.
- Blend on high until fully mixed and Coconut meat liquifies.
- Add pineapple and mix again.
- Serve chilled or at room temp.
- This is one of my favorite smoothie mixtures, as it comes out very very balanced and smooth. Not very sweet, despite the pineapple.
Recipe Credit: Chris Foley, Santa Barbara, CA