Do a simple Google search, and you’ll find many Puppy Chow recipes, but what you won’t find is a superior Vegan Puppy Chow recipe.
That is, until today!
There are 3 main ingredients that make Puppy Chow what it is. They include Rice Chex, chocolate, and peanut butter.
We didn’t stray far from this, but to make this superior Vegan Puppy Chow, we simply subbed out the standard chocolate for our Vegan Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread to create something you won’t be able to resist!
Vegan Puppy Chow
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1 c. Nutiva Organic Classic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 c. Organic natural peanut butter
- 1 box gluten free Rice Chex
- Organic Powdered Sugar, as desired
- Melt Nutiva Chocolate Hazelnut Spread and peanut butter together in a pan on the stove.
- Place the cereal in a bowl.
- Pour the chocolate + peanut butter mixture over the cereal.
- Stir mixture carefully until all the Chex Mix is covered with the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a double-lined brown paper bag.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Shake carefully, holding the bottom of the bag.
- Pour mixture out.
- Eat now or save for later.
We used 1.5 cups Organic Powdered Sugar.
As a bonus, you can also use this for small holiday gifts. Grab some Mason Jars, fill them with Vegan Puppy Chow, and wrap with a bow of some sort.